ur project, our ambitions
Build a professional network that is ambitious in the heart of Africa
Go Africa, it is initially a team passionate about Africa and professional communication. We are specialized on conventional networks: broadcast paper and CD-rom, but also on the internet and digital networks.
Go Africa wishes to meet the expectations of African economic development on the internet.
Professional networks and communication professionals, we offer services tailored to help companies to gain notoriety, to grow their customer base and reach new markets :
- A Directory of African online companies. It follows the paper directory that we produce, as well as to the CD Rom that we broadcast largely thanks to our field team.
- New services online pros: good plans, schedules, shopping…
- A News African topic: international, Africa, sports, economy, science and Hi Tech, health, female & fashion, automobile, shows in Africa…
- A service of Web design: design, hosting, custom emails, SEO, presence on social networks.
- A registration area community to receive our bi-monthly newsletter and keep abreast of the best plans in Africa.
Designed by and for Africans
Go Africa is a project driven from Africa by Africans who have great knowledge of the field. Our offices are located in three countries of the continent:
- Togo (opening in 2012)
- Guinea (opening 2013)
- Ivory coast (opening in 2014)
We want to speed up the openings of countries to offer our services to all the companies on the continent. Our slogan :
Support the development of professional networks and the internet in Africa
we know the needs of professionals and can provide real added value, allowing them to accelerate the growth of their activities through optimized and personalized communication.
very many companies already trust us, among which international actors and Pan-African of the utmost importance. click here to view a selection.
If you are a professional and you want to join us, do not hesitate to contact us. We will find the best solution to your needs.Learn more…