Ivory Coast, main economic hub of French-speaking western Africa, offers commercial opportunities and establishements for the beauty and the well-being industries ! Business France and Beauty Color Africa will hold a business meeting on Friday, November 11th and Saturday, November 12th, 2016.
Did you know? – Ivory Coast is a real platform towards western Africa : with a population estimated about 23 million inhabitants and a 35 billion USD GDP in 2014, Ivory Coast represents, on its own, 35 % of the GDP be accumulated of the UEMOA and 60 % of its agricultural exports; positive economic perspectives: the country has a strong economic outlook. The macroeconomic situation is in a favorable position to date. The growth is strong (8 % in 2014), the inflation is contained (0,4 %).
A central place for French companies in the Ivory Coast economy, both by its trade flows and by its business community settled in the country, one of the most densely populated on the African continent. France is the 2nd supplier of Ivory Coast with 12 % of market share. Ivory Coast strengthened its place as 3rd French customer in sub-Saharan Africa with 8 % of market share. France is the first foreign investor in Ivory Coast with a stock of 1,3 billion euro IDE at the end of 2013.
With the network of sectarian experts as closely as possible to the local decision-makers and opportunities, Business France accompanies your development project export and opens you its address book.
The companies which appealed in Business France show:
- 8 out of 10 were able to identify new contacts with potential
- 1 out of 2 develop at least a turnover in 2 years (investigation IPSOS on 2014)
WHY TAKE PART IN THE BUSINESS MEETING?
You will benefit from personalized programs, on-line meetings, prepared by the experts of Business France and Beauty Color Africa.
Moreover, you will also benefit from transverse workshops of information, local specialists and community gatherings for affairs, will be also planned.
You want :
• Get informed about the potential of the market and the practice of the affairs, and introduce a first network of local contacts.
• Identify new opportunities and assert your presence on the Ivory Coast market.
• Meet the key contacts for your project export.
• Exchange within the frame of networking.
• Discuss during individual meetings, with the Office Business France in Ivory Coast and with the experts of Ivory Coast.
« After two consecutive years of strong economic growth, the Government confirms its will to make of Ivory Coast an emerging country on the horizon on 2020» (IMF source)